1st – 7th November 2014, Croatia
From 1 to 7 November 2014, FISU (International University Sports Federation) and the WBF (World Bridge Federation) will organize the 7th FISU World University Bridge Championships in Opatija, Croatia.
Students can participate under the following major conditions:
- being at a university or high school (or 1 year after or before studies)
- being between 17 and 28 years old
- having the nationality of the country being represented
All countries can enter 2 national teams. Teams can be composed of students from different universities. All students must be accepted by the National University Sports Federation (NUSF) of that country. The NUSF may have specific conditions.
The cost of participation and full board accommodation is 60€/day/student. In addition there is a small entry fee of +/- 20€/student for the whole event.
Teams can only be entered by the National University Sports Federation (NUSF) of the country, and not by National Bridge Organization. The entry procedure is as follows:
- The “general” FISU form (*) should be entered by NUSF to the local OC before 01/05/2013
-The “quantative” FISU form (*) should be entered by NUSF to the local OC before 01/08/2013
- The “individual” FISU entry form (*) should be entered by NUSF to the local OC before 1/10/2013
(*) All official FISU entry forms are available on www.fisu.net.
More information about the event will be published soon on different websites:
- Facebook “Unibridge”
If you have any question or problem for registration, please click here to email Geert Magerman